David M. Zent
Mr. Zent is a former Allen County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. During his time at the Allen County Prosecutors office he received training from the Indiana State Department of Toxicology on the breath test machine used in the State of Indiana, the BAC DataMaster.
While in private practice, Mr. Zent has continued his interest in OWI/DUI type cases. He has attended Seminars, Symposiums and Continuing Legal Education forms focused on the defense of citizens accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Additionally, Mr. Zent is qualified to administer the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests that are used by law enforcement officers, during OWI/DUI investigations.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense of Felony and Misdemeanor charges (with a focus on DUI/OWI defense)
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Indiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Major: Criminal Justice & Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Allen County Prosecutors Office, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, 2002 - 2004