Fort Wayne Divorce Attorneys
Family Law issues are often highly emotional. They involve personal concerns that will affect your family and your finances for years to come.
Since 1952, the attorneys of Leonard, Hammond, Thoma & Terrill, P.C., have helped families in northeast Indiana with their legal needs. We approach all family law issues with sensitivity and discretion, backed by a solid knowledge of the law. Our lawyers take pride in offering legal services that are tailored to your unique situation.
We offer comprehensive legal services in divorce and family law, including:
- Dissolution of marriage (divorce)
- Legal separation
- Post-dissolution issues
- Parenting time (child custody and visitation)
- Child support
- Modification and enforcement of custody, support, parenting time
- Child(ren) in need of services (CHINS)
- Protective orders
- Change of name
- Premarital and post-marital agreements
- Representing clients in family law mediation and at trial
- Providing mediation services to other attorneys
Many family law cases end up in mediation. In these sessions, the two parties and their attorneys work with a mediator — a neutral third party — who helps to build consensus and find a way to resolve the dispute. Our family law attorneys represent clients in these four-way mediation sessions. We are also engaged by other law firms to serve as mediators.
To arrange a consultation with an experienced Fort Wayne family law lawyer, please contact us by e-mail or call toll free 888-747-4083. We represent clients throughout Indiana.