Philip R. Terrill
Throughout his career, Mr. Terrill has additionally handled cases involving Insurance Defenses Litigation, Business and Corporations, and Real Estate.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Indiana, 1965
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1965
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1965
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Inc.
- Domestic Relations
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Fort Wayne Business Forum, Inc.
- Former President, Fort Wayne Business Forum, Inc.
- Secretary, Kachmann Behavioral Foundation
- Director, Kachmann Behavioral Foundation
- Board Member (20 Years), ARC of Northeast Indiana
- Former President, ARC of Northeast Indiana
- Board Member, Unity Performing Arts Foundation
- Member, Sycamore Hills Golf Club
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 1965
- Indiana University
- B.S. - 1962
- Major: Business