Pursuing Just Compensation After A Serious Injury

After suffering a serious injury, it can be difficult to know what to do next. Medical bills are piling up, the insurance company keeps calling, your vehicle needs to be repaired, and you’re still focusing on recovering. Thankfully, if your accident was caused by another party’s negligence, a seasoned personal injury attorney can provide counsel and help you receive the compensation you deserve.

The attorneys at Leonard, Hammond, Thoma & Terrill, P.C., have been representing individuals throughout northeast Indiana since 1952. With Over a Century of combined trial experience, negotiation experience and in-depth understanding of the law, we can protect your rights in court. Our lawyers regularly represent victims in a range of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including:

  • Auto accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Bicycle accidents
  • Recreational injuries
  • Workplace claims
  • Construction accidents
  • Premises liability
  • Product liability
  • Negligence
  • Medical and surgical negligence

Help Through Every Step Of The Process

Regardless of your specific situation, we know that working through the legal system can be complicated. It’s our job and our passion to guide you through each and every step. One of our attorneys will walk with you through every step of your claim. We work closely with our clients to help ensure that their injuries are fully documented. We also work with medical experts and vocational rehabilitation specialists to make sure we understand the long-term impact the accident and injury will have on our clients’ lives.

Contact Our Experienced Attorneys For Counsel

It’s important that you partner with an attorney you trust – one with a proven track record. If you were injured because of the negligence of another party, we can help hold that party liable. And we can help you receive the compensation you need.

Learn more about the counsel we provide during a free initial consultation at our Fort Wayne office. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 260-564-2711.